Mediumship development summary
A - MENTAL MEDIUMSHIP, i.e. clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience,…:
1. after relaxing the body and some deep breaths,
2. the medium talks to Spirit, begins by sending by thought (telepathic transmission) the information of HIS INTENTION of having clairvoyance, and asks a spirit to come and help.
3. Then to prepare his energy, he closes his eyes for a short time, take a deep breath, and quickly visualises his own energy field ("the aura") that is enlarging itself more and more at each exhale of oxygen, while he is relaxing his entire body.
4. Then he sends by thought to the spirit the INVITATION TO APPROACH MORE CLOSER, more closer again,
5. until he feels the spirit energy BLENDING with his own one energy field. This blending can take place in front of the face of the medium; as if the medium was occupying the left side of the physical body, and the spirit was occupying the right side of the body. The medium tries to sense the energy of the spirit, the different feelings, the temperature, etc…
6. Then when the medium is SURE OF THE PRESENCE of the presence of the spirit, the medium waits for THE SPIRIT ENERGY TO BECOME STRONGER and stronger.
7. Then the medium's mind looks for some information from this spirit: emotions, visions of symbols, vision of images, of people, of objects, of landscape, etc. and the medium transmits them to the client. In the mental mediumship process, the mind of the medium is active compared to the trance mediumship process where the mind of the medium does not want to be curious, and does not want to take care or interpret the visions.
About the transmission of information to the client, the clairvoyant medium is using the C.E.R.T. rules:
1) COMMUNICATOR : He will tell to the client Who they are : a man or a woman, the approximate age, a member of the family or not, how he died, the health, when, description of the spirit, colour of hair, the description of the clothes of the spirit, shoes, job when on hearth, etc …
2) EVIDENCE: The clairvoyant medium will try to give more evidence more proofs of survival; he will try to get some trivial details of living from the spirit visitor in order to give more evidence.
3) REASON FOR COMING: The clairvoyant medium asks mentally to the spirit the reason for his coming, to be specific, and the medium will repeat this to the client.
4) TIE IT ALL UP: to conclude the transmission, the clairvoyant medium will ask the spirit what he wants to say, and then the medium will say to the client: « this spirit …wants to give you this, or that... » or « This spirit leaves you with the following present, or with the following message : »
B - TRANCE MEDIUMSHIP (Channeling)
1. after relaxing the body and some deep breaths, and eventually some reverse counting from 30 to 0 to change the levels of consciousness,
2. the medium talks to Spirit, and begins by sending by thought (telepathic transmission) the information of HIS INTENTION of having trance session, and asks a spirit to come and help.
3. Then to prepares his energy, he closes his eyes for the all duration of the session, and quickly visualises his own energy field ("the aura") that is expanding and enlarging itself more and more at each inhale of oxygen, while he is relaxing his entire body.
4. Then he sends his INVITATION by thought to the spirit TO ENTER INTO his auric field where the door trap is, and TO APPROACH MORE CLOSER, more closer again, until he feels the spirit energy BLENDING with his own one (At this stage, it may help to visualise the face of your guide in front of you, at some centimetres from your face, and to keep looking at his face).
This blending can take place in front of the face of the medium; as if the medium was occupying the left side of the physical body, and the spirit was occupying the right side of the body; (At this stage, with more experienced mediums, some visualise that they are living their body on the left side - CONSCIOUS MIND TO LEAVE THE SCENE - and leave the spirit guide occupy entirely the body) some mediums let the spirit approach by the front, for others it will be approaching on the right side, for others it will be from the back of the medium's body; it is as the medium or the spirit feel comfortable with.
5. Then the medium CHECKS and when he is SURE OF THE PRESENCE of the spirit, the medium will wait for THE SPIRIT ENERGY TO BECOME STRONGER and stronger.
6. Then the medium will begin TO TALK. When the energy in the altered state is light, it will be inspirational talking as the medium is lightly overshadowed.
When the energy of the spirit will be stronger, that the spirit is more controlling, the trance will become deeper. For the students who are beginners in the trance, it is their own conscience that is speaking at 100 % and this for a long time. But everybody around him must be encouraging him during this difficult period.
The student must fight his own shame to talk, his own shyness, his own doubt. It does not the matter if the talking lasts only 2 or 5 minutes and has no interesting contents. But TALKING is needed anyway; because if the student does not verbalise, the spirit will never be able to enforce the situation and finally take control in the trance channelling process.
C - PHYSICAL MEDIUMSHIP (levitation, direct voices, … see the web site of David Thompson http://www.silvercordcircle.com/ ), it is the same elements:
1. RELAXATION (Relax & chillout)
2. PREPARE YOUR ENERGY ( inhale, and at each exhale visualise that your auric field EXPANDS like a huge balloon, and ENLARGE UP TO THE SIZE OF THE ROOM or more…Make your own observations about the results obtained according to the different sizes of your auric field expansion).
3. EXPECT TO SUCCEED. Trust in Spirit.
4. TALK TO THE SPIRIT WORLD: Telepathic transmission of the medium’s INTENTION of sitting for a physical mediumship seance, for phenomena development; and ask the Spirit for help.
5. Invitation to the spirit guide TO APPROACH CLOSER, more closer, in the cabinet;
6. BLENDING of energy with the spirit;
7. CHECKING that the spirit guide is there;
8. Waiting for the spirit’s ENERGY TO BECOME STRONGER.
9. Our CONSCIOUS MIND TO LEAVE THE SCENE. Say « I give my body to spirit » and leave the scene.
D - MISCELLANEOUS :
In physical phenomena, the full dark is needed to minimise the interferences that can disrupt the work of spirits. The balance of all the chemicals and energy elements is very fragile, and the sitters must respect the instructions given by spirits. For some, spirit will require dim red lamp. For others (like John and me) they will require dim blue lamp. But the lamp must be switched on only a short period and then switched off again. The lamp must be switched off, and must ALSO be UNPLUGED to avoid any electric interference. Spirits for storing and concentrating energies does not only use the cabinet, but it also provides safety for the medium.
I don't know if you are training for mental mediumship or for physical mediumship including healing too, but I would suggest that for your own daily meditation periods, you always sit with a glass window in your back/in front of you, or near you because the brightness of the sun will help to physically recharge your body with Vitamin D and other chemical elements that are taken away from your body in the healing or in the physical mediumship process. White nettle root in caps or drops will help also to reinforce your body physically and the circulation of all the fluids in the body. Asparagus helps for clairvoyance, but you would need to eat a very large quantity, so forget it!
These information came from an Egyptian guide who explained that that was the reasons why the ancient priests in Egypt exposed their naked breast to the brightness of the Sun (for 30 minutes maximum each time), wearing also a conductible metal in the shape of large medal or pectoral on their breast (copper, silver, gold metal).
He said also that the magnetic pole having shifted a lot, the rules are no more as 100 or 200 years ago. Now the larger structure of the physical body has to face east or West to accumulate energy. North and South deplete the body's energy, this is the reason why only the narrow structure of the body has to be on the North or the South in the people's every day activities. Wearing lose clothes is important also. The open air in the mountain or near the beach helps to recharge the body with cosmic energy. Meditation in the night under the stars' light is for your spiritual development, and Meditation in the daylight or brightness is for your physical mediumship.
For clairvoyance development, gentle clockwise rub, in circular motion, of the forehead where the 3rd eye, and gentle clockwise rub in the back of the neck, at the base of the spine will activate all the area in between, including the activation of the pineal, the pituitary and optic nerves. Rolling the eyes 21 times minimum clockwise, and then 21 times minimum anticlockwise to activate the optic nerves responsible of the visions. This exercise must be done as often as possible; the same with the exercise of rolling the head on each side. That's Yogananda advice.